The Medicaid and Government Pricing Congress is one of the industry’s largest gatherings of managers and executives responsible for Contracts, Pricing, Finance, Accounting and Government Program Compliance. Over the past 15 years, almost 3,000 attendees have benefited from this valuable conference, which brings real world topics — including Healthcare Reform, Medicaid Expansion, Exchanges, Gross-to-Net, VA/DoD, 340B and Compliance — all into one forum. The session content and quality of presenters are always outstanding, and the opportunities to network with industry peers are invaluable.
This year is no exception. As we look ahead to the Congress in June, we expect this to be the first opportunity after the publication of the ACA Medicaid Final Rule for government pricing professionals to engage with peers, learn best practices and voice questions and concerns with industry experts.
Can’t Miss Content for 2014 Includes:
Choose from two Pre-Congress Summits —
- The 101 Summit serves as a primer for those new to government pricing
- The Final Rule Impact Analysis Executive Summit is for seasoned veterans looking for in-depth discussion on Final Rule considerations
- Hear from State Medicaid Directors representing Connecticut, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Rhode Island and Wyoming on perspectives and experiences in early ACA implementation
- Learn from experts in one of four In-Congress Workshops — 340B Program Integrity and Complexities, VA and FSS Processes and Standards, Fair Market Value of Bona Fide Service Fees and Operational Guide to the Final Rule
- Attend one of three tracks built with specific functional responsibilities in mind — Finance, Legal/Compliance and Contract Administration
Exceptional Content Without Excpetion -- Don't miss the highly acclaimed and most timely MDRP meeting. Click on the button below to learn more about how you can participate in the Medicaid & Government Pricing Congress, June 2-4, 2014 in Lake Buena Vista, FL.